- Our products have undergone laboratory testing and they meet latest strict Australian mandatory safety standards.
AS/NZS 8124 Mechanical & Physical Properties.
AS/NZS 8124 Flammability
AS/NZS 8124 Migration of certain Elements.
- Compliance with highest European Safety Standards (EN 71 – CE Mark – a symbol applied to products to indicate that they conform with relevant EU directives regarding health and safety and / or environmental protection).
- Unique design, innovative technology
- Strong / durable – 90% Beechwood. Type of wood normally used in housing and furniture.
- Aesthetic design – cheerful, visually attractive toys.
- Bright, vivid, pleasant colours – very appealing to both children + adults themselves.
- Hand crafted & hand painted.
- Safe / non toxic – using ecological certified water based paints & lacquers.
- Water & scratch resistant.
- European quality – uncompromised quality. Quality recognised at first sight.
- Conceal charm & tradition.
- Double safety technology – small parts connected with a joining spring & safety rope, ensuring 100% resilience against pulling & impact. Flexible parts are well stuck & secured with spigots. Stronger material used for textile parts. Silicone rings on wheels promote smooth, quiet movements on any surface without loosing funny motion.
- Motion function – pull along & push along toys incorporate funny motions when being pulled eg. up and down, side to side, wave like motion (caterpillar); some play on musical instruments. These toys encourage kids to be active, are fun & useful for improving kids coordination & training of motor skills.
- Original manufacturer – large company in Czech Republic; Established in 1991; Employs over 60 craftsmen, each with their unique skills & attributes; Offers over 950 toys variety; Exports world wide, including US, Canada, Japan, RSA.